Who Can I Contact

To find out whether your needs are eligible, you must contact a health care professional who is qualified to provide a thorough assessment of your needs and properly direct your request.

The occupational and speech-language pathologist of the institution where you receive your services or one in your local CLSC could give you useful advice.